Portrait sessions include:
- pre-session consultation – to discuss style, location, what to wear, creative session ideas, etc.
- 1-2 hours of session time on location anywhere in the Las Vegas valley
- travel to your session location (please note that a travel fee may apply for locations more than 30 miles i.e. Mount Charleston, Valley of Fire)
- a minimum of 25-35 images presented in a private, online password-protected gallery for 2 weeks from which you can choose items to showcase your images
Portrait sessions do not include:
- Prints, digital files, or otherwise. To obtain your images, you will be presented with a variety of options to choose from to showcase your session images.
Portrait sessions are $150 (for up to 5 people).
Each additional person is $15 or for groups up to 10 people the rate is $200.
Yes! I do photograph extended family groups on a limited basis. For groups larger than 10, please contact me for more information.
Yes! I do offer a session package for maternity – newborn and additional sessions throughout a baby’s 1st year.
A $50 deposit is required to reserve your session date on the calendar. The balance of the session fee is due at the time of the session.
Prints start at $20. Digital file collections start at $200.
A minimum order investment of $200 is required for each portrait session.
Because each and every client’s needs are unique, I put together custom packages for weddings. Wedding coverage begins at $1700.
If you would like more information or a complete pricing guide, please contact me.
I look forward to chatting with you!!